- Manage the daily operations and staff of the Baltimore Branch Office, serving Maryland, Washington DC, and Virginia, including full profit and loss responsibility.
- Ensure the team’s adherence to company policies, procedures, and standards.
- Partner with the Manager of Customer Support and Business Development to maintain and grow market share within your assigned geographical area.
- Review your team’s open and completed work orders regularly. Address concerns, maintain a low call back percentage and minimal non-billable field labor (shop time).
- Provide technical support to your region’s field team as needed. Visit job sites and assist field technicians with escalated service issues.
- Work directly with corporate departments to ensure excellent/positive communication within your region.
- Ensure that all team members understand the goals of the company, contribute solutions, and demonstrate a high level of engagement.
- Hold monthly staff meetings to review company policies and procedures, and provide team training,
- Manage fleet and equipment maintenance for branch vehicles and other company assets to maintain proper operation and extend life.
- Promote a positive, team-oriented environment.
- Bachelor or Technical Degree preferred.
- Demonstrated business acumen and understanding of profit and loss statements.
- Prior experience and knowledge in commercial food service equipment repair, maintenance, and installation.
- Multi-unit restaurant management or technical field operations management experience.
- Comfortable building and maintaining professional relationships with customers, vendors, and business counterparts.
- Ability to work in high stress situations that require strong decision-making skills.
- Ability to work through multiple problem-solving scenarios at one time
- Working knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 30 pounds.
- Must be able to climb ladders.
- Must be able to work in food service environment.