- Invoicing customers for multiple company divisions.
- Collect and update customer credit card information in internal system.
- Receive, organize, and accurately enter vendor bills in a timely manner. Ensure vendor payments are made in accordance with their terms.
- Accurately code bill activity to the appropriate general ledger accounts, departments, locations, and periods.
- Appropriately apply use tax to necessary bills in accordance with multiple state requirements.
- Maintain positive working relationships with vendors and customers, ensure contact information is current and complete. Resolve any issues timely and respectfully.
- Promote a positive work environment and company culture.
- Other tasks and projects as assigned by the Business Services management team.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of billing and customer service experience.
- 1-2 years of accounts payable and/or accounting experience.
- Strong experience in Microsoft Excel.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience in NetSuite is a plus.