- Manage third-party systems for national accounts as assigned, creating work orders, and updating work order statuses.
- Run daily open work order reports for assigned accounts, while answering any customer inquiries, following-up on open work orders, and communicating updates found to the Team Lead-Customer Support Specialist III.
- Monitor and respond to Facility Maintenance email inbox.
- Answer inbound phone calls during high volume times.
- Enter work orders in Clark Service Group’s proprietary software system, following each respective customer’s preference and account settings.
- Complete daily quote follow-ups with customers as assigned by Contact Center Manager.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external teams to ensure accurate and timely expedition of customer requests
- Effectively manage general customer concerns in a professional manner, escalating more complex issues as needed.
- Develop and maintain a high standard of proactive communication for assigned customer accounts.
- Perform customer satisfaction surveys and follow-ups for key customer accounts as assigned by the Contact Center Manager.
- Grow assigned customer accounts by fostering strong, team-based relationships and establishing trust.
- Promote positive work environment and company culture.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-3 years of experience in fast paced call center preferred.
- Knowledge of third-party software systems frequently used by businesses in the hospitality industry, such as Corrigo, Ecotrak, and Service Channel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive solution-oriented individual.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Decisiveness and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work occasional weekend on call shifts
- Experience working in a food service establishment (waitstaff, general manager, sous-chef, etc.) is a plus.
- Able to sit or stand for extended periods of time in front of computer.
- Able to communicate verbally over the phone.
- Able to work overtime as needed to perform job duties.
- Able to handle high stress situations.