- Complete assigned jobs as scheduled.
- Identify and repair system malfunctions in commercial food service equipment and HVAC.
- Communicate openly with clients onsite, overstating work performed and next steps.
- Compose excellent notes for company and customer records while onsite in Clark Service Group’s proprietary Field Service software.
- Provide technical assistance to area team members onsite and virtually. Assist with escalated customer issues or advanced work orders as needed.
- Train new team members in company procedures, policies, and best practices.
- Assist our parts and logistics team with part identification as needed.
- Maintain your area team’s fleet. Partner with internal team members to ensure all trucks are properly stocked and safely secured.
- Assist with technician evaluations and reviews.
- Regularly model customer service, safety, and company best practices.
- Foster a positive, team-oriented work environment and company culture.
- Perform additional tasks as requested by the Branch Operations Manager.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Associate’s degree or technical degree (preferred).
- Minimum of three years experience in HVAC, refrigeration, or food service equipment.
- CFESA Certified Technician, CFESA Master Technician, or interested and drive to earn either designation.
- Leadership and mentoring experience.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Valid drivers license and a clean driving record.
- All technicians are subject to annual background checks, clearances, and certifications. Drug tests are administered before and periodically during employment.
- Must be able to work in extreme conditions (i.e.: hot, cold, dirty environment, etc.)
- Must be able to bend, reach, and kneel.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 50-75 pounds.
- Must be able to work in all food service environments.