- Lead and perform professional installations of commercial kitchen equipment, refrigeration systems, and HVAC. Daily tasks may include running gas, refrigerant, plumbing, or electrical lines under Foreman supervision.
- Comply with set project schedules. Communicate any scheduling concerns to the Field Supervisor and/or Project Manager.
- Follow and ensure team’s adherence to OSHA guidelines.
- Monitor productivity of crew members. Establish and maintain high standards of workmanship from all team members.
- Communicate effectively with the general contractors and project managers regarding the status of current projects.
- In charge of quality control and checks for all assigned projects.
- Associate’s degree or certification in HVAC (preferred).
- OSHA Certification (preferred).
- EPA Universal Certification (preferred).
- CFESA Certificated Technician (preferred).
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a qualified and competent tradesperson.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, diagrams and reference materials.
- All employees are subject to annual background checks, clearances, and certifications. Drug tests are administered before and periodically during employment.
- Must be able to operate Non-CDL Commercial Motor Vehicles
- Must be able to work in extreme conditions (i.e.: hot, cold, dirty environment, etc.)
- Must be able to bend, reach, and kneel.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work in all food service environments.
- Must be able to pass a DOT Physical.