- Install commercial ventilation hoods and ductwork.
- Install, inspect, and maintain fire suppression systems, wet and dry chemical.
- Install, inspect, and maintain fire extinguishers and emergency lighting.
- Compose excellent notes for company and customer records.
- Communicate with clients onsite, providing an overview of work performed and any next steps.
- Foster a positive, team-oriented work environment and company culture.
- This role requires participation in our weekly on-call rotation as needed for emergency service in our service area.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Welding or metal fabrication experience a plus.
- Must be able to read and interpret architectural and mechanical drawings.
- NFPA-10 Certification, or interest and drive to earn the designation.
- Valid drivers license and a clean driving record.
- All technicians are subject to annual background checks, clearances, and certifications. Drug tests are administered before and periodically during employment.
- Must be able to work in extreme conditions (ie: hot, cold, dirty environment, etc.)
- Must be able to bend, reach, and kneel.
- Must be able to work on ladders.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds.