- Preparation of equipment for site delivery and loading trucks.
- Delivery and placement of commercial restaurant equipment.
- Daily tasks may include running gas, refrigerant, plumbing, or electrical lines under Foreman supervision.
- Clean-up of workspace, disposal of old units and any packing supplies.
- Communicate effectively with the general contractors and project managers regarding the status of current projects.
- Promote a positive work environment and company culture.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Construction or food service background preferred.
- High School Diploma, GED, or currently enrolled in school.
- Positive attitude and drive to learn.
- All employees are subject to annual background checks, clearances, and certifications. Drug tests are administered before and periodically during employment.
- Must be able to operate Non-CDL Commercial Motor Vehicles
- Must be able to work in extreme conditions (i.e.: hot, cold, dirty environment, etc.)
- Must be able to bend, reach, and kneel.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work in all food service environments.
- Must be able to pass a DOT Physical.