- Provide Level 1 technical support to users.
- Configure, install, and support desktop computers, laptop computers, handheld devices, printers, monitors, portable data storage devices, and other general peripherals.
- Troubleshoot and resolve basic hardware and software issues.
- Maintain a professional attitude while providing excellent customer service.
- Escalate complex issues to appropriate IT team members.
- Assist in maintaining hardware and software systems.
- Document technical support issues and resolutions in our ticketing system.
- Participate in knowledge sharing and cross-training with other IT team members.
- Associate degree in Information Technology or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 0-1 years of experience in a technical support role.
- Experience with Apple Devices (preferred).
- Experience in the food industry (preferred).
- Basic understanding of hardware.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work and learn independently and as part of a team.
- Customer service-oriented mindset.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office products.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 25 pounds, independently or with assistance.
- Must be able to bend, reach, and kneel.
- Able to sit or stand for extended periods of time in front of computer.
- Able to work overtime as needed to perform job duties.
- Able to handle high stress situations.