- Schedule and coordinate inspections based on priorities and customer needs.
- Verify technicians’ schedules are ready for the next day.
- Stay in constant contact with the customer to notify them of any delays, schedule changes, etc.
- Follow up completed inspections with customers, via phone calls or email, to ensure satisfaction.
- Update customer spreadsheet with current inspection date.
- Update and modify monthly customer service accounts for optimal cost effectiveness.
- Create and send proposals and quotes to customers as requested by General Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficient in Microsoft systems such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Working hours 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM.
- Able to sit for extended periods of time in front of computer.
- Able to work overtime as needed to perform job duties.
- Able to handle high stress situations.