- Utilize reports to assist with stock level management.
- Ensure all parts and supplies pricing is accurate and current.
- Locate parts and supplies with the best price and delivery timeline for open work orders and special projects.
- Create purchase orders as required for product procurement.
- Build and maintain vendor relationships.
- Work with internal team members to identify opportunities for truck and warehouse stock. Manage communication regarding inventory/replenishment with field contacts, as needed.
- Collaborate with peers to ensure consistency of information, share best practices and develop systems knowledge.
- Seek to understand and solve for business complexities.
- Ability to read and understand purchasing, inventory, and usage reports.
- Sound decision-making skills and the facility to plan and prioritize short- and long-range projects.
- Intermediate to Advanced user of Microsoft Suite and Microsoft Teams.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- 3 years of procurement experience preferred.
- Experience with NetSuite preferred.