- Assist with stock level management.
- Build and maintain vendor relations.
- Update parts pricing, costs, and vendors as needed.
- Locate best price/availability for parts.
- Create and update purchase orders needed to acquire parts.
- Facilitate communication between all departments regarding parts needed for jobs.
- Assist billing with parts availability and pricing questions.
- Work with warehouse on parts stocking and inventory numbers.
- Update M4Ts on transfer orders.
- Update shipping information on transfer orders.
- Any other procurement tasks added by management deemed necessary to perform procurement departmental duties.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- 3 years procurement experience preferred.
- Oracle/NetSuite ERP knowledge preferred
- Ability to read and understand purchasing, inventory, and usage reports.
- Ability to use Microsoft teams and Microsoft applications.
- Ability to work and make decisions under pressure.
- Sit or stand at a desk for extended periods of time.
- Visual ability to perform detailed work at close distances both on the computer and on paper.