- Work closely with Clark Retail Solution’s customers to facilitate meetings, site visits, and perform site surveys.
- Produce project site survey drawings and turn floor layouts into working documents for client review.
- Prepare and submit for necessary permits, including but not limited to refrigeration, fire suppression, and construction permits.
- Create 3D renderings for client meetings.
- Utilize Auto Quotes to produce large food service equipment and accessory estimates. Submit quotes to customers for approval.
- Develop strong vendor relationships. Stay up-to-date on new vendor offerings and industry trends.
- Coordinate with internal divisions and teams to schedule equipment installations. Provide all necessary information to the assigned project manager.
- Produce and distribute receiving reports per any approved quotes to the internal team.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in Drafting, Architectural Design, or related field.
- ServSafe Certification preferred.
- Understanding of local codes and regulations.
- Experience in AutoCAD and Revit.
- Ability to work with high levels of autonomy and self-direction.
- Working knowledge of commercial kitchens, food service equipment, and kitchen operations. Food service design experience preferred.
- Must be able to work in extreme conditions (i.e.: hot, cold, dirty environment, etc.)
- Must be able to bend, reach, and kneel.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to perform site visits, including but not limiting to crawl spaces, kitchen areas, roof tops (accessing via roof ladder/hatch or portable ladder) and mechanical/electrical rooms.