- Onboard, manage, and oversee regional accounts as assigned.
- Cultivate current client relationships to maintain and expand partnerships.
- Proactively communicate with clients to ensure that all their needs are understood and addressed.
- Resolve concerns and ensure all customer preferences are tracked and communicated to key internal teams.
- Act as the client’s advocate to ensure that their requirements are met with a focus on improving the customer experience across the organization.
- Utilize Clark Service Group’s CRM tool to track communication and opportunities with current and prospective customers.
- Represent Clark Service Group at assigned trade shows and events.
- Always be willing to assist in other areas of the business with a hands-on approach when necessary.
- Team-oriented worker with a strong understanding of collaborative account management.
- Strong client facing and presentation skills.
- Ability to work with high levels of autonomy and self-direction.
- Experience working in NetSuite’s Client Relationship Manage Tool is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, hospitality, or related field.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Regularly lift, move, and place up to 25 pounds of inventory and/or advertising displays as needed.