- Assist Installation and Service Technicians with installation, inspection, and maintenance of fire suppression systems (wet chemical, dry chemical, and clean agent).
- Assist Installation Technicians with installation of commercial ventilation systems.
- Assist Installation and Service Technicians with installation, inspection, and maintenance of portable fire extinguishers by recharging, retesting, and recertifying.
- Assist with inspecting and repairing emergency lighting.
- Pack and ship orders.
- Pull parts for projects and partner with purchasing to properly stock common materials.
- High School Diploma or GED, or currently pursing either.
- Construction or maintenance experience a plus.
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- All technicians are subject to annual background checks, clearances, and certifications. Drug tests are administered before and periodically during employment.
- Must be able to work in extreme conditions (ie: hot, cold, dirty environment, etc.)
- Must be able to bend, reach, and kneel.
- Must be able to work on ladders.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 50-75 pounds.