- Pull parts for customer purchases and area technicians.
- Facilitate the transport of parts to other warehouse locations utilizing our in-house software.
- Ensure all outgoing shipments conform with required specifications.
- Attach shipping labels on packed stencils or cartons; identify shipping information on goods.
- Post shipping charges and weights, affix postage.
- Manage inventory and maintain stock levels of parts and shipping materials.
- Keep the warehouse clean and organized, ensuring all stock is organized and put away in a timely fashion.
- Maintain records on incoming and out coming shipments.
- Deliver parts to job sites and pick-up parts directly from supply houses as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the Branch Operations Manager or Corporate Warehouse Manager.
- This role may require additional hours during seasons of large volumes of work.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid drivers license and a clean driving record.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work independently with some direction.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to stand, walk, stoop, bend, reach, and kneel.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.