- Respond to inbound calls from customers, employees, and partners.
- Enter work orders in Clark Service Group’s proprietary Field Service software system, following each respective customer’s preferences and account settings.
- Communicate effectively with internal teams to ensure accurate and timely expedition of customer requests.
- Effectively manage general customer concerns in a professional manner, escalating more complex issues as needed.
- Identify cross-selling opportunities and provide information on Clark Service Group’s additional services or refer them to the appropriate department for additional information.
- Perform customer satisfaction surveys as assigned.
- Develop, maintain, and consistently demonstrate knowledge of communication best practices, customer service skills, company procedures, and the food service industry.
- Promote a positive work environment and company culture.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Innate understanding of customer service and conflict resolution.
- Experience working in a food service establishment (waitstaff, general manager, sous-chef, etc.) is not necessary, but a plus.