From single-piece swap-outs to full kitchen installations, the Clark Service Group Installation Team is known throughout the industry for their training, professionalism, and attention to detail.
We support equipment dealers throughout the East Coast by receiving, storing, and staging commercial equipment in preparation for installation at their customers’ locations.
Once the site is ready, our team will uncrate, assemble, and perform any final connections. Our installers are trained to professionally run refrigerant, gas, electric, and plumbing, as well as to perform stainless steel welding. Prior to leaving the site, our service team will ensure the unit is ready to run by completing a manufacturer authorized start-up.
Installed for Success
- Eight warehouse locations and over 75,000 square feet of space dedicated to receiving, storing, and staging equipment.
- Access to proper tools and supplies, including cranes and lifts.
- Understanding and adherence to mechanical trades licensing in each state.
- Equipment removal and disposal.
- Warranty management and filing assistance.
- Equipment demonstration and training for proper use and maintenance recommendations.
Clark Service Group can be described as honest, hardworking, and detail oriented professionals for an absolutely fair price. Clark is very thorough and during their work promptly keeps us up to date on everything they do. Clark has completed multiple installs for our clients and we will continue to use their exemplary service.Maria Dill-Jerome, CFSP
National Account Manager
Get in touch
Contact our Installation Team
Do we install what your kitchen needs?
Find out in seconds with our equipment search tool, which filters by hundreds of makes and equipment types.