- Dismantle, inspect, and clean various types of commercial food service equipment, refrigeration units, and commercial HVAC units.
- Identify worn parts for replacement. Order and install parts as needed.
- Repair, replace, or calibrate controls, thermostats, switches, fuses, and electrical wiring.
- Perform proper refrigerant handling procedures according to federal EPA code.
- Maintain a neat and tidy, properly stocked truck, including an inventory of company-owned tools, equipment, and materials.
- Communicate openly with clients onsite, overstating work performed and next steps.
- Compose excellent notes for company and customer records while onsite in Clark Service Group’s Field Service software.
- Foster a positive, team-oriented work environment and company culture.
- High school diploma or GED.
- General understanding of electric, plumbing, and refrigeration.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- All technicians are subject to annual background checks, clearances, and certifications. Drug tests are administered before and periodically during employment.
- Must be able to work in extreme conditions (i.e. hot, cold, dirty environments, etc.).
- Must be able to bend, reach, and kneel.
- Ability to carry and climb ladders.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work in all food service environments.