- Identify and repair system malfunctions in commercial HVAC and refrigeration units.
- Repair, replace, and/or calibrate controls, thermostats, fuses, and electrical wiring as needed.
- Fabricate, assemble, and install electrical wiring, controls, and piping as needed.
- Repair, replace, and/or calibrate natural gas and liquified petroleum systems as needed.
- Wire and connect motors, pumps, compressors, temperature controls, heating elements, and humidity controls as required.
- Perform proper refrigerant handling procedures according to Federal EPA Code.
- Compose excellent notes for company and customer records while onsite in Clark Service Group’s proprietary Field Service software.
- Communicate openly with clients onsite, overstating work performed and next steps.
- Foster a positive, team-oriented work environment and company culture.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Associate’s degree or certification in HVAC (preferred).
- EPA Type II (preferred).
- CFESA Certified Technician, CFESA Master Technician, or interest and drive to earn either designation.
- Valid drivers license and a clean driving record.
- All technicians are subject to annual background checks, clearances, and certifications. Drug tests are administered before and periodically during employment.
- Must be able to work in extreme conditions (i.e.: hot, cold, dirty environment, etc.)
- Must be able to bend, reach, and kneel.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work in all food service environments.