- Prepare daily work and run schedules.
- Dispatch technicians to new locations as they complete work orders throughout the day to appropriate sites based on technician location, skillset, and customer requests.
- Adjust technician schedules in real time as you receive emergency work orders for your area.
- Review customer accounts prior to scheduling to ensure customer expectations are met and accounts are in good standing.
- Relay work order information to technicians for each job and confirm the technician understands the requirements for the work order and the customer.
- Provide real time service response time expectation to customers in critical equipment situations with a high level of professionalism and customer service.
- Monitor the route and status of technicians to coordinate and prioritize their schedule.
- Record and maintain records of customer requests, work or services performed, customer communication, and other pertinent work order information.
- Ensure all paperwork, quotes, and system entries are completed by technicians following the completion of each work order.
- Maintain a friendly and professional attitude toward clients and coworkers.
- Full-time dispatchers must be available to be on-call for one weekend per quarter. Team members may work remotely on their assigned weekend and will be provided with a company laptop and cellphone for their job duties.
- Other tasks as assigned including receiving, parts entry into system, and pulling parts from warehouse on an as needed basis.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Proven interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to identify and solve issues in real time.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs Excel and Outlook.
- Candidates must pass a background check and drug screen.
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience working in the food service industry (preferred).
- Sit or stand in front of a computer for extended periods of time.
- Visual ability to perform detailed work at close distances both on the computer and on paper.
- Ability to speak over the telephone and communicate electronically (email, texting, instant messenger).